Types of materials
- Various wood types
- Combination with cardboard possible (wrap packaging)
- One-time transport
- Repeated use / Reusable
- Machinery / Spare parts
- Manufactured goods
- Extremely heavy goods / Break-Bulk
- On-site measuring of your product or capital goods
- Optimization of current packaging processes in production environments
- Custom packaging solution design
- Reinforcing boxes with steel structures
- Installation of handles, hinges, and closures
- Supply of additional packaging materials, such as foam or film. Boxes can be provided with interiors and void fill if desired.
- Labeling / Marking of boxes based on customer-specific requirements
Safe and sustainable wood
All our wooden packaging complies with ISPM 15, a requirement for goods being transported internationally. Our wood is PEFC certified, the hallmark of responsible and sustainable forest management.
Looking for the perfect fit?
Are you looking for the perfect packaging solution for your products? Contact us today! Our team is ready to assist you and provide the best possible solutions tailored to your specific requirements and preferences.
Wrap packaging (Wood/cardboard combination)
Spare parts boxes (Folding boxes)
Custom export boxes
It’s truly inspiring to be part of a team of packaging specialists who have expertise across the entire supply chain. With all that knowledge, our networks and energy we can really make a difference.
William van den Heijkant